[Bigjob-users] Reg: An issue while running a test Bigjob

pradeep kumar Mantha pradeepm66 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 13:16:28 CST 2011

Hi!

Could you please look at FAQ-13 on bigjob website.

*13. For error - saga.bad_parameter: SAGA(BadParameter): condor_job:
Adaptor supports 'condor' and 'condorg' URL schemes, 'pbspro' is not
supported.*

if PBSPro adaptors are used export PBS_HOME or if Torque adaptors are used
export TORQUE_HOME envionrnment variable to the corresponding scheduling
installation location. For ex:

$ which qsub
/usr/local/bin/qsub
$ export PBS_HOME=/usr/local