[Bigjob-users] BigJob on Kraken

Matt McKenzie mmckenz9 at utk.edu
Mon Dec 19 15:54:30 CST 2011

Greetings
I am working with testing BigJob on Kraken, SAGA has been created in
the CSA space and an appropriate module file was created.  "module
load saga" and "module show saga" will load this into your environment
plus provide you with the location where SAGA is installed.  However,
I believe it is still missing the bigjob_manager module

examples> python example_manyjob_local.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "example_manyjob_local.py", line 30, in <module>
    from bigjob.bigjob_manager import *
ImportError: No module named bigjob_manager

Any hints or helps would be most appreciated.  Thanks and cheers
matt

--
Matthew McKenzie, Ph.D.
HPC Consultant