[Bigjob-users] BigJob CSA Installs on FutureGrid

Melissa Romanus melissa.romanus at rutgers.edu
Sat Nov 12 08:55:21 CST 2011

Hi-

Can the BigJob website be updated to explain using the CSA install of
BigJob in more depth?? On the SAGA deployments page, we have the line,
"BigJob is installed in
/gpfs/software/x86_64/el5/hotel/SAGA/saga/1.6/gcc-4.1.2//lib/python2.7.1/site-packages//bigjob
." On the BigJob website, we have the line, "To use BigJob export
PYTHONPATH environment variable to the BigJob installation location."

The only way I can get bigjob to work is by doing the manual
bootstrapping method. If installing it into my home directory is a
required step, what is the point of having a CSA install of bigjob?
Can someone help clear this up?

Thanks,
Melissa