[Bigjob-users] Reg: An issue while running a test Bigjob

Muralidhar Chouhan cmural1 at tigers.lsu.edu
Sun Nov 27 11:45:57 CST 2011

I can see the file mentioned in the following path,

$HOME/saga_adaptors/saga.ini

i have modified the file as mentioned, however i did not change the *location,
*i am not sure if i can copy paste the one that you shared, please confirm.
It did not work for me. please find the attachments of my* saga.ini* file
and the *source code*.

(location in my file)
location = ${SAGA_LOCATION:/N/soft/SAGA/saga/1.6/gcc-4.1.2}

I have got below error this time,

pilot_dir = saga.advert.directory(saga.url(pilot_url), saga.advert.Create |
saga.advert.CreateParents | saga.advert.ReadWrite)
saga.no_success: SAGA(NoSuccess): default_advert: Unable to establish
connection to database_connection: dbname='advertdb' host='
advert.cct.lsu.edu' password='<password>' port='8080' user='<username>'
Cannot establish connection to the database: FATAL:  password
authentication failed for user "<username>"

Thanks & Regards,
Muralidhar Chouhan

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 10:08 AM, pradeep kumar Mantha <pradeepm66 at gmail.com