[Bigjob-users] Fwd: Removal of BigJob in CSA installation

pradeep kumar Mantha pradeepm66 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 01:14:36 CST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andre Merzky <andremerzky at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Bigjob-users] Removal of BigJob in CSA installation
To: Andre Luckow <aluckow at cct.lsu.edu>
Cc: bigjob-users at cct.lsu.edu, pradeep kumar Mantha <pradeepm66 at gmail.com>

Hi Andre,

understood.  Well, instead of creating a different install tree for
bigjob, the easiest way to achieve this would be to remove the bigjob
dir from easy-install.pth - that way, a user would need to set

 PYTHONPATH=$SAGA_LOCATION/lib/python2.7/site-packages:$SAGA_LOCATION/lib/python2.7/site-packages/BigJob-0.3.2-py2.7.egg

which also mentiones the bigjob version explicitely.

Makes sense?

Best, Andre.

--
Nothing is ever easy...