[Bigjob-users] question

Andre Luckow aluckow at cct.lsu.edu
Sat Oct 22 04:06:45 CDT 2011

Hi Ryky,
in order to distribute jobs to a cluster you have several options. You
can either utilize the SAGA/Globus, SAGA/PBS or SAGA/SSH:

Following the example linked on the BigJob page:
https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/saga-projects/applications/bigjob/trunk/generic/examples/example_local_generic.py

you can use the following lrms_urls:

lrms_url = "gram://oliver1.loni.org/jobmanager-pbs" # globus resource
url used when globus is used. (LONI)
lrms_url = "pbspro://oliver1.loni.org" # pbspro resource url used when
pbspro scheduling system is used.(Futuregrid or LSU Machines)
lrms_url = "ssh://oliver2.loni.org"

Of course, the respective SAGA adaptors need to be installed.

Best,
Andre