[Bigjob-users] question

Andre Luckow aluckow at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Oct 23 04:04:24 CDT 2011

Hi Pradeep,
the only workaround to this 30 minutes termination issue is to start
the BJ manager on another machine. You can do so by copying the Grid
proxy certificate to another machine. The only pre-requisite is that
the Globus client tools and SAGA are installed on this machine.

I hope we can provide a disconnected mode of operation in the near
future (maybe in the context of TROY).

Best,
Andre