[Bigjob-users] Problems with BigJob example

Ole Weidner oweidner at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Jan 2 18:16:42 CST 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to run the single/local example from the bigjob examples directory with REDIS as coordination URL and "fork://localhost" as lrms_url and /bin/date as the executable. Everything seems to work fine, the job changes from "Unknown" to "Running" to "Done".

However, stdout.txt doesn't contain the output of /bin/date but "ssh: connect to host localhost port 22: Connection refused". I have no idea where this comes from.

I'm using bigjob 0.3.37 since newer versions don't seem to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ole