[Bigjob-users] bigjob on teragrid/xsede

Melissa Romanus melissa.romanus at rutgers.edu
Tue Jan 3 21:24:40 CST 2012

Hi all-

I need to start either compiling information or playing around with bigjob
on xsede/teragrid, specifically kraken, ranger, and possibly lonestar. Last
semester, I was only working on the futuregrid. What documentation
currently exists for getting bj running on the XSEDE machines? Also, I am
sorry I have not been super up on email traffic, but what is the general
consensus of 'how to use bj now' (in other words, install into user space
vs CSA)? I am asking because I will soon be working closely with the
chemists and want to have an easy/smooth process for them to follow.

Thank you,
Melissa