[Bigjob-users] bigjob on teragrid/xsede

Andre Luckow aluckow at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Jan 4 03:03:04 CST 2012

Hi Melissa,
the recommended way is to install BJ in user space. The CSA BJ version
is a bit outdated and is already known to have a couple of bugs:

http://faust.cct.lsu.edu/trac/bigjob/wiki/install

Installation type b or c should be the best for you.

Once you have setup your virtualenv, you can easily update to a new
version of BJ with:

easy_install -U bigjob

Since, I expect that we will discover some bugs on the way to XSEDE,
this will be an important feature.

Best,
Andre