[Bigjob-users] bigjob on teragrid/xsede

Andre Luckow aluckow at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Jan 4 15:38:29 CST 2012

Hi Yaakoub,
we have SAGA and Python in CSA space that works fine with BJ:

https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/saga-projects/deployment/tg-csa/doc/README.saga-1.6.gcc-4.4.5.ranger

Unfortunately, it's broken :-( - will open a ticket:

tg804093 at login3 ~$ python
Python 2.7.1 (r271:86832, Nov 25 2011, 04:51:00)
[GCC 4.4.5] on linux2
>>> import saga
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/scratch/projects/tg/SAGA/saga/1.6/gcc-4.4.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/saga/__init__.py",
line 28, in <module>
    from _engine import *         # import all classes from SAGA.engine
ImportError: /usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.9' not
found (required by
/scratch/projects/tg/SAGA/saga/1.6/gcc-4.4.5/lib/libsaga_package_advert.so.1.6)

Best,
Andre