[Bigjob-users] bigjob on teragrid/xsede

Yaakoub El Khamra yelkhamra at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:28:28 CST 2012

python bigjob-bootstrap.py $WORK/ECSS/bigjob_install

       Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bigjob-bootstrap.py", line 23, in ?
    import subprocess
ImportError: No module named subprocess

SAGA on ranger was compiled with python 2.3.4, the system python. Andre M,
j'accuse!

You have to load the python module to get bigjob. This can be better
coordinated IMHO.

Regards
Yaakoub El Khamra