[Bigjob-users] BigJob Update

Ole Weidner oweidner at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Jan 4 17:32:03 CST 2012

Hi Andre,

quick update: bigjob (latest git rev) works with bliss/pbs+ssh as well as bliss/fork (latest pypi release). There are (naturally) still a few issues, but I'm working on it.

With this setup, you can run bigjobs from your local machine on pretty much all FG/XSEDE machines that run PBS/TORQUE with a simple "easy_install bigjob". No CSA or SAGA. Given, of course, you use REDIS.

I would be great if you could give it a try at some point and let me know what works / what doesn't work.

Thanks
Ole